Nevada Income Tax and Accounting Solutions
As many business owners know, income taxes can be one of the largest business expenses that you and your company may have. High state income tax rates and numerous regulations are the primary reasons that the state of Nevada is one of the fastest growing business hubs in the country. At Las Vegas Bookkeeping our professionals hold CPA licenses in both Nevada and California and have helped numerous businesses reap the benefits of doing business in Nevada. We offer complete fully outsourced solutions to safely move your business operations to Nevada.
The State of Nevada offers a variety of business incentives including:
- Low-cost operations startup, regulatory, licensing and annual fees
- Close proximity to west coast/California markets and businesses
- Tax advantages:
- No personal income taxes
- No corporate income taxes
- No unitary tax
- No franchise tax
- Nevada business incentives
- Tax abatements for job creation,
- Workforce development training grants
- Catalyst Funding to support new businesses and expansions
In working with thousands of business owners we have been asked thousands of times how do I avoid these state taxes. Much of the time the questions is prompted by information from attorney's and other business owner that simply do not understand state tax laws. The simple incorporation or registration of a business in a no-tax state does not avoid the state tax in which the business operates. If that were the case few business owners in states with tax rates as much as 12% would be paying state income taxes. California and most other states have a variety of criteria that prevents businesses and business owners from avoiding the payment of income taxes in their home state.
Some of the state income tax regulations used in determining income tax filing requirements include:
- Residency location of business owners and employees.
- Physical location of the place of business.
- State of registration or incorporation.
- Mailing address and tax filing address.
- Location of services being performed included, accounting, operations, sales, etc.
- Location of accountants, CPAs and attorney's
States with high income taxes are acutely aware that states are losing their income tax revenues to states with low or zero income taxes and and have a variety of methods for identifying companies that are attempting to avoid the payment of state income taxes. Simply registering or incorporating a business in Nevada does not mean the business becomes subject to the favorable state tax rules in the State of Nevada. To meet state tax reporting requirements, all or a significant portion of the company operations must be moved to the state of Nevada.
At Las Vegas Bookkeeping we have helped numerous business owners successfully create a tax home in the state of Nevada saving many thousands of dollars in states income taxes. Our fully outsourced Las Vegas accounting solutions include a variety of services that actually move your business operations to the state of Nevada. Our fully outsourced solutions allow our business owners to spend a minimum of time in the state of Nevada and still qualify to do business here. State transition services include:
- Accounting services performed in Nevada.
- Management services performed in Nevada.
- Mailing services in Nevada.
- Shared office space in Nevada.
- Annual minuted and meeting services in Nevada.
- Co-location in Nevada.
- Attorney incorporations and registrations in Nevada.
Whether you are moving to Nevada or simply looking to reap the benefits of Nevada tax laws can provide a full range of tax, accounting and state transition services. Contact Las Vegas Bookkeeping at email@example.com or call 702-945-2757 to hear how we can assist you and your business.